"Hello and Namaste"

I might not have stars and planets here, but this is still my universe!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

DEAR DIARY!





Dear Diary,
First of all i ask for apologies
for i'm not engraving this on your body but somewhere else.
I hope you hold no grudges against me.
Dear Diary,
You've been a friend of mine
from a long long time.
It's now been three days since we last talked.
Well i wanted to have a conversation with you on Saturday
but i couldn't and you know why.

Dear Diary,
You know everything about me.
I have decorated you with my smiles
and in times i've washed you with my tears as well.
I have shared my stories with you.
I have created fantasies with you.
I have made fairy tales come alive with you.
I have been ME with you.
And you know pretty well that the stories
weren't just words written on paper.
It was more than that.
Those were my silent screams the world left unheard.
Those were the songs i sang that just disappeared in thin air.
Those were little fragments of me i pasted on you.
It was all me.

Dear Diary,
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for just listening and never questioning back "What", "why", or "How".
Thank you for being the one i can share the world with.
Thank you for being a friend that i can count on.
I know sometimes i write shitty stuffs in you.
Sometimes i tear parts of you 
and rip your soul apart.
And sometimes i simply forget that you even exist and leave you for days
and come back as if nothing happened
and yet you welcome me back with a smile.
I can feel you being happy the very moment i turn the first page.
I can feel your excitement.
I can feel your heart race.
I can feel your blood pump.
I can feel you.
That moment you become one with me.
I am no longer turning pages of an inanimate object but myself.
It feels as if i am traveling inside my own consciousness.
It feels as if i am inside me.
You set me free from all the chains and all the cages,
Heaven is real, its always here between your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment