"Hello and Namaste"

I might not have stars and planets here, but this is still my universe!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

White earphones.

Talking about me,
I'd be the one probably busy in my own world
not giving a shit about what others think.
You can see me crying
and then you can see me smiling in a blink.
I'm probably the one not giving a shit about how life goes on.
Want to find me in a crowd?
I'm probably the guy with the white earphones on.
I'm a freak, one of a kind.
Someone like me?
I bet even Adele won't find.
I'm the guy whose greatest weakness is chocolate,
if I was made of it then I'd probably eat myself.
I'm the one so much obsessed with Taylor swift songs.
Want to find me in a crowd?
I'm probably the guy with the white earphones on.
I'm the kinda guy
who drinks his own tears and stands out strong.
I'm the one faking a huge smile
even though I know it's not for long.
I'm the one who can memorize lyrics in a minute.
I've been reading my text book for hours,
still have no idea what's in it.
I'm the guy who'll make his own words burn.
Want to find me in a crowd?
I'm probably the guy with the white earphones on......

No comments:

Post a Comment